Private Jobs in Karnataka- Director Corporate Development- Livspace
Livspace is India and South East Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. The company uses its proprietary technology to provide one-stop renovation solutions to homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. Through a three-sided marketplace, it connects homeowners with certified interior designers and curated vendors across furniture, decor, modular kitchen and closets, and several other home improvement services categories. The value created, especially for homeowners, is hassle free home interior services as Livspace becomes their one stop destination for end to end home interiors.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 25000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore as well as 21 metro and non-metro areas in India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised over USD 200 Mn in capital by some of the top global investors including Ingka Ventures (IKEA), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
– This role will be responsible for researching the market, and presenting findings and suggestions for merger and acquisition prospects for the business.
– Research & Prospecting: Will be responsible to collect data on other businesses, companies, firms etc., and become highly knowledgeable on the competitive landscape across the globe.
– Will conduct and present research on new growth opportunities, external M&A activity and risks to company and prepare detailed reports and presentations describing the key attributes of growth opportunities and target acquisitions
– Analytics: The incumbent will play an analytical role where she/he is tasked with the formulation of financial reports based on shared private and public information, inclusive of the prospective business’s company revenue, staff resources assessments, and general due diligence. She/He will initiate the tracking of key metrics and ensure that the data gathered is accurate and current after which she/he creates reports for Top Management for consideration.
– Will evaluate likely prospects for acquisition and compare key operating ratios to determine if the targeted company is performing to industry standards.
– Work collaboratively with functional heads to prepare and analyze financial models for potential acquisitions and growth opportunities
– Will comply with due diligence integration plans and support market research required by the department, for example, competitive analysis, in order to enable informed decision-making for sensitive merger and acquisition transactions.
– Make recommendations regarding the impact of possible mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on the organization’s profitability.
– Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
– 6-8 years of Mergers and Acquisitions related experience
– Prior experience in Investment Banking is preferred
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– In-depth understanding of an acquisition process
– Demonstrated success working both independently and in highly collaborative environments
– Excellent presentation skills essential (including Board level)
– Exceptional analytical, strategic and critical thinking skills essential
– Deep experience and independent ability to prepare M&A financial models analyzing potential deal investments