Private Jobs in Karnataka- Customer Success Manager- Exotel
Exotel is one of Asia’s largest customer communication platforms. We are on a mission to move enterprise customer communication to the cloud. In 2020, we powered over 4 billion calls and connected over 320 million people. We work with some of the most innovative companies such as Ola, Swiggy, Zerodha, Whitehat Jr, Practo, Flipkart, GoJek, etc. We also power customer communication for some of the top banks in the country. Join us on this journey to make a difference in how companies look at customer communication. Read our growth story here.
About the role
Enterprise Customer Success Manager will be working with some of the largest technology companies in India and SEA, helping them get the most out of the Exotel platform. You will be working with clients who are in different phases of the customer lifecycle and be responsible to improve the top-line of the company.
This position entails managing customers post-sales through launch and beyond. You’ll be the single point of contact for all their projects across teams, as well as being an escalation for any support related issues. You’ll require a deep understanding of the platform we run and be able to communicate it effectively. Previous Enterprise Sales/ Technical Account Management or Customer Success/ Consulting experience will help.
What you will do?
Help with the Platform
- Manage expectations and provide guidance. For this, you’ll work with both the business and engineering teams of the client’s company helping them use our APIs and integrate. You’ll also be responsible to measure the success of the use-cases/ projects that have been implemented.
- Helping clients understand how other enterprise customers are tackling similar problems they face using CPaaS.
Planning, Coordinating and Launching
- You are comfortable with a high volume of communication and switching tasks based on priority and you’re not daunted by managing risks in high stake situations.
- See-through to the launch of new solutions/ projects while resolving issues that pop up, with the help of our support team.
- You are someone who is always on top of things and makes sure to get everyone on the same page with respect to the solutions/ projects you’re working on.
- We want you to have QBR meetings with the clients you handle to have them updated on the success of the projects that you’ve worked on in that quarter, discuss new ones and help them understand the value Exotel brings.
- Apart from this- you’ll also keep the customers updated about core Exotel developments and features regularly.
- Make sure you strive to achieve/ over-achieve the targets set in terms of monthly/ quarterly revenue- both in terms of recurring revenue and revenue generation through upselling and cross-sell
- You’re comfortable negotiating terms, pricing, and reviewing contracts.
What we look for?
- We’re looking for someone who can get things done without friction, respond quickly when called on, and who will be super proactive.
- You pride yourself on establishing long-term relationships with customers.
- You enjoy doing demos and meeting everyone, from engineers to GMs and CXOs.