Private Jobs in Karnataka- Customer Engagement Coordinator- Adobe
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Work directly with customers and assist them in registering for training classes
- Interact with collaborators in the ADLS team located globally to build and maintain public course schedules via the learning management system and ensure instructors are informed of their teach schedules
- Set up private training sessions in our LMS
- For in-person training, handle the logistics, such as booking training rooms, coordinating catering, securing building access, and ensuring Wi-Fi access.
- Provide customer support via email for customer registrations, reschedules/cancellations, and general training inquiries using Service Now
- Communicate training details to customers and internal team members
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding registrations, facilities, payments and invoices, contracts, cancellations, etc.
- Enroll customers in learning subscriptions
- Handle customer critical issues and resolve in a professional and timely manner
- Drive continuous improvement in our processes and systems use to improve our customers’ experiences and drive revenue/reduce cost
- Financial administration functionality includes ensuring all invoices for services match stated specifications for pricing, and reconcile all invoices within the financial system
- Document processes and procedures.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Training coordination experience
- Experience in planning/logistics of events
- Customer-centric approach
- Eye to detail
- Data accuracy
- Customer call handling skill
- Cross-functional team exposure
- Experience working with global teams
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team mentality
- Ability to learn new tools & processes
- Learning Management System knowledge (Saba preferred)
- Solid understanding of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, IE)