Private Jobs in Karnataka- Brand Development Associate- Amazon
Brand Development Associate
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Do you have a passion for products? Do you want to build a business from the ground up? Do you have proven analytical capabilities, exceptional communication, Account & Project management skills, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
About The Role
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated sales and brand development associate to help to scale the Private brands at Amazon Market place and brand development and creating value proposition delivery for Amazon brands. The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external clients/brands.
- Identify and acquire valuable sellers and selection for Amazon services.
- Execute category level strategies for broad bucket level matrices. E.g., In stock Selection, Selection gaps
- Ensure max coverage of additional products & tools for the sellers. E.g., Sponsored Ad’s,
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training. Focus on brand development and exceeding sales goals of our clientele.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities for our customers through cross function collaboration with category teams, sales teams etc.
- Track and monitor performance and sales of key accounts to manage their performance.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, advertising, brand marketing, sales promotions/account management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Passion for e-commerce is required.
- Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to speak the local language is desirable
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.
- Experience with Account Management in e-commerce or high end retail/financial institutions is a plus
Company – ASSPL – Karnataka