Private Jobs in Karnataka- Associate Procurement Analyst- Boeing
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing India Private Ltd is currently looking for two Associate Procurement Analyst to join their team in Bangalore, India .
This position will perform continuous review and analysis of demand and supply. Prepares and executes proprietary information agreements. Supports sourcing strategies, negotiations and documenting of contracts and agreements. Communicates performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance.
As a member of the Supply Chain Management team, the Procurement Associate responsibilities are mentioned below and are not limited to it:
- Enters data, runs queries, performs updates and edits databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness.
- Collects, organizes, edits and provides data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle.
- Communicates with suppliers, procurement agents and internal customers to identify and resolve issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies to ensure contractual compliance.
- Gathers documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and sends to suppliers, in order to define contractual requirements
- Schedules and organizes meetings, records and distributes meeting minutes and agendas, processes and files forms and documentation and performs other administrative tasks, to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations
- Acts of point of contact for Field Service operations
- Expedite shortages in response to backorders or non-forecasted demands
- Planning of critical items
- Ensure that materials are managed to achieve on-time delivery, by reviewing open work orders and due dates, coordinate with other departments to ensure product needs are met
- Develop & maintain good contact with vendors and shippers to make sure that parts reach the specified shipping dates
- Review each purchase order and suggest proper actions where slippage occurs
- Recognize issues related to progress and suggest action plans for increasing the pace of the work
- Prepare weekly progress reports attend project review meetings
- Solve delivery inconsistencies
- Follow all quality procedures and company policies
- Support AOG orders
- Provide support on past due orders that have become critical
- Assist with the processing of past due orders on a proactive basis via the open order report
- Familiar in purchasing / procurement, logistics, and material control activities. Supply Chain background will be an added advantage
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- B.E / B.Tech or Master’s Degree with 4-6 Years of experience in Supply Chain
- Must have excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Competency in Excel (Macros, Pivot tables etc) is Preferred
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years’ related work experience. )
This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
Boeing is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local legislation in several countries including U.S.-based employees. Please refer here for current vaccination and/or reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on location.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.