Private Jobs in Jharkhand- Territory Manager Sales- Corteva Agriscience
Position Title : Territory Sales Manager (Seeds)
- Organizing sales, collections, sales development, conducting Product Advancement Trials and forwarding harvest data, implementing free sample distribution / side-by-side/ demonstration programmes, maintaining farmer contacts, providing feedback on market conditions and product performance.
- Responsibility for Market Development Activities in the assigned Territory.
- Regularly meet the distributors, obtain orders, execute supplies and collect payment on time to achieve target
- Monitoring C&F points wherever applicable
- Organize market development activities as per monthly plan to disseminate product performance
- Conduct VIP farmer meetings on weekly basis involving external faculties also, with relevant training support materials
- Distribute free samples, organize side-by-sides & demonstrations collect and analyse yield data to bring out yield book
- Plan and organise harvest days / crop tours at the appropriate crop stage in Demo / Free Sampling / Side by Side plots
- Layout Product Advancement Trials as per target, regularly follow-up till harvest, collect data and forward to RM on time
- Regularly provide feed back to RM / R.Ag about Pioneer / Competitors’ product performance
- Regularly monitor stock availability with distributor/retailers, divert unsold stocks in order to liquidate stocks & to avoid sales returns.
- Provide feedback to RM regarding important activities of competitors / Government agencies.
- Driving and generating demand thru large scale farmer contacts in Preseason and Postseason activities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS And ABILITIES
- Good knowledge in crop management techniques
- Good communication -oral and written- in both English and local language.
- High stamina to perform regular tours
- Strong persuasive & group as well as individual customer focused selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Objection management skill & Problem solving ability
- Capability to achieve sales targets, by still retaining control on the market.
- Strong commercial acumen, Understanding of the margin structure, conceptualizing schemes and articulating the advantages of our margins and schemes to the Dealers and Distributors.
Qualifications : Bachelors / Masters degree in Agriculture or equivalent
Experience : 3+ years of relevant experience