Private Jobs in Gujarat- Operations Manager- CPL Aromas
The purpose of the role will be to manage the overall operations of CPL Aromas manufacturing site. Be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations.
- Lead the India factory construction project
- Responsible for successful start-up of the new facility in India
- Oversee manufacturing operations for the CPL India.
- Lead activities of a cross-functional manufacturing team, to include responsibility for team members within the assigned business unit.
- Maintain a good technical knowledge of operations; follow the escalation process to address and respond to abnormalities and recommend corrective action as required.
- Ensure orders received have been submitted with all the information required to plan the orders Customers are informed of completed production / dispatch dates with order acknowledgements.
- Manage stock levels to ensure they support required lead times and minimize aged stock.
- To prioritize and action issues identified from the Production Planning process.
- Proactively manage the capacity plan to ensure lead times and delivery dates to customers are adhered to.
- Liaise and advise Production & Shipping on priorities. Continuous Improvement
- Drive problem-solving and root cause identification of problems for the manufacturing unit.
- Engage all members of cross-functional escalation team to address and resolve problems, ex. Quality Control Manager, QHSE Manager, Production & Shipping Manager.
- Continuously identify and work to reduce waste in the area for both short term and long-term improvement initiatives.
- Lead regular meetings to review department issues. Prioritize and assign ownership for open items. Track items to closure and ensure follow-up with key stakeholders.
- Provide active day-to-day leadership for a highly energized, integrated, cross-functional manufacturing team.
- Create objectives for each member of the team. Ensure individual career coaching, performance feedback, employee training and development. Participate in the annual performance review process.
- Partner with HR to recruit resources to fill team needs in a timely fashion as and when required.
- Develop and mentor future leaders for the business.
- Partner with HR to ensure fair and consistent administration of all policies, work rules and processes.
Quality Control & Assurance
- Ensure that the fragrances are manufactured according to the standard operating procedures. Review, update and make changes to Quality and Standard Operating Procedures with the input of the respective team members as and when required.
- Monitor manufacturing processes, data & reports daily and drive the resolution or escalation for any changes or issues.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to address and solve quality issues.
- Lead ISO 9001 & 14001 re-certification for the site along with the QHSE Manager.
- Monitor Customer complaints, non-conformances and vendor complaints and ensure that they are addressed as per the procedures.
- Adhere to the quality, environmental, health and safety standards of the company
- Promote a strong safety-minded culture. Maintain an active safety program, ensuring the observation of safety precautions and safe work methods by all personnel, including behavior-based safety observations, safety meetings and safety audits.
- Review and sign off investigations and manage the safety action item list, including corrective actions from near misses, accident report & assessments.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will have:
A degree in a related discipline
Excellent communication Skills.
Leadership and Administration.
Be a Competent Manager with people management skills
Teamwork and Planning.
Flexibility and adaptability
Experience of working in an operational or financial manufacturing role.
Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office & ERP systems
Beneficial knowledge and experience in:
Manufacturing with Hazardous chemicals.
Knowledge / experience of the manufacturing processes the role covers.
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for this role by submitting CV to firstname.lastname@example.org