Private Jobs in Gujarat- Officer- DP World
The incumbent will be responsible for Shift staff, UDR, Functional trainers, Admin department, Procurement.
Primary Objectives :
- Record keeping, and file maintenance.
- Data entry and maintaining operational data.
- Preparing and sending statistical reports.
- To maintain attendance of contractors.
- CLMS compliance of assigned tasks.
- Maintain roster in time and attendance application.
· Performance evaluation of operation and equipment etc.
· CLMS Performance.
· Routine operation facilitation.
· Daily reporting.
· Data recording and retrieval
· Contractors bill processing.
- To send out Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reports to all concerned.
- Preparing and circulating Daily reports (Yard occupancy & RTG breakdown etc) to the Operation Head, Operations management and all concerned.
- Preparing and circulating daily operational reports. Maintaining reports of Ground slots, Equipment Moves, Vessel checklist etc.
- Preparing and sending Weekly reports to Ops HOD e.g., like Vessel Issue Report, damage file, service failure report.
- Recording and Maintaining service failures and vessel deficiency reports.
- Recording and maintaining various operational activities/issues data as required time to time.
- Recording of equipment damages if any.
- Upload and Maintain Roster in Time and Attendance application.
- Maintaining contractor’s attendance of all operation contractors & ITV availability records.
- Facilitating timely processing of contractor’s bill.
- Identify and order Stationary requirements.
- 5s and Lean participations
- Experience : 3 – 4 years.
- CTC : 3:00 – 3:50.