Private Jobs in Gujarat- Human Resources Administrator- Impetus Consulting
Job Profile:-HR Admin
Job Location would be:- Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India.
Salary Range:- up to 25K
Minimum experience required:- 1 Year
We are looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies, and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all Admin-HR day-to-day operations run smoothly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees query about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of IT labor laws and legal terms.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- Strong Social Media Experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role