Private Jobs in Gujarat- Financial Analyst- Siemens Energy
Let’s Talk About You
- Manage and support Business Administration activities for assigned Areas.
- Involved in various topics supporting the financial planning and analysis for your customers, e.g., review of purchase orders, contracts, and invoices, charging activities, reporting, budget and forecast analysis and closing activities.
- Provide financial transparency and opportunities for improvement to FP&A Team &Functional Business Partners
- Work with Business Partners during planning and forecasting to ensure sound financial commitments
- Safeguard that the operational structure for cost and services are in place and value flow isadhered
- Ensure sound commercial contracts exist including Internal Service Agreements between legal entities in Siemens Energy
- Assess, align and implement financial processes following global, regional & local guidelines drive harmonization and simplification.
- Drive process optimization and digitalization / automation in your area of responsibility and foster continuous improvements to increase transparency and accuracy
- Drive and coordinate Re-organisation activities with Stakeholders.
- Manage relationships within FP&A, Country CFO and Global Accounting & Controlling organization to support financial requirements.
- In addition, contribute to projects in our team and drive process optimization, digitalization, and automation topics.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in financial field or other related domain
- Candidate must have 5+years of working experience and minimum of 4 in financial related field
- Understanding of financial processes
- Analytic Capabilities and ability to handle large data volumes
- Customer focus Customer focus and a business partner mindset
- Experience with SAP and MS Office; knowledge in other BI tools (e.g. SAC, Tableau) is a plus
- Good understanding and interest in IT topics
- Comfortable with technology and digitalization, including a strong systems aptitude for Tableau, Alteryx, Data Analysis tools
- Sound Accounting knowledge,
- Good understanding ofP2P process, transfer pricing and WHT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with all levels of organization
- Strong leadership skills and desire to challenge quid pro quo
- Style of working ispro-active with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Successful candidate have strong analytical capabilities paired with result and quality orientation
- Candidate is self-determined, able to identify areas to improve, digitize and automate reports and processes
- Demonstrated ability to bring the benefits of finance to solve business issues
- Knowledge regarding Siemen Energy’ s reporting processes (e.g. ESPRIT, Budgeting, Planning, FC process) is an added advantage.
Let’s Talk About Us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html