Private Jobs in Goa- Trade Marketing Specialist- AB InBev India
AB InBev India
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning more than 100 countries?
Being the best beer company starts with finding the best people. While we have big brands, we have bigger opportunities as well.
AB InBev India is looking to hire a Trade Marketing Specialist for its Adjacencies Department based out of Goa.
Primary Purpose of the role
Planning & execution of Trade marketing promotions/programs for the entire brand portfolio across channels in the respective markets, budgeting for Trade Marketing spends across all brands/channels/regions.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
1. Build a calendar for each activity & execute as per plan by proper communication down the line to the Sales team (SMs/ASMs)
2. Tracking and monitoring of the same through a proper tracking mechanism
3. Planning and execution of occasion/festival/event-based promos/programs
4. Planning and execution of loyalty programs for Trade partners and aligning them to business goals.
5. Develop CP programs in coordination with the brand & National team and execute the same on the ground through the sales teams
6. Planning execution of Portfolio Model stores
7. Assist SMs/ASMs in the execution of new outlet/town opening plan
8. Plan/implement merchandising/visibility progress
9. POSM sourcing & Execution
10. Vendor management
11. Process/Policies/Protocol to comply with SOM specified requirements on Trade Marketing
12. Prepare cogent data analysis of effectiveness of money spent
13. SE/SR/Merchandiser/3P manpower – Training/Motivation/Coaching
14. Tracking effectiveness and taking corrective actions
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Education & Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree/MBA in Business studies/Marketing or equivalent
2. Minimum 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry or in brand
Skills & Knowledge
1. Possess business acumen embraced with excellent communication skills
2. Good analytical skills, partnered with a positive attitude and high learning agility, and can take on new challenges/responsibilities
3. Self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
Quench your thirst for success. Come, accept the challenge!
“At AB InBev, we are committed to our purpose of bringing people together for a better world – regardless of race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender, or any other difference.”