Private Jobs in Goa- Manager – QA- Abbott
Senior Manager QA
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Strong academics, preferably from Govt. Pharmacy college Knowledge of Shop Floor Activities.
- Knowledge on Quality Management System – Exceptions, Planned Deviation, OOS and OOT in Trackwise.
- Involved in carrying out Quality Risk Management.
- Knowledge on Process Validation principles, Review of Protocol and compilation of reports.
- Knowledge on Hold Time study Validation principles, Preparation of Protocol and compilation of reports.
- Knowledge on Cleaning Validation principles, Preparation of Protocol and compilation of reports.
- Review of Product Quality Reviews.
- To investigate the product complaints and accountable for timely closure of site complaints.
- Review of complaint and Exceptions trends.
- To review the CAPA and track its implementation within the timeframe.
- To check the effectiveness of CAPA implemented.
- To perform validation and qualification activity and ensure that validation and qualification are performed as per VMP and protocol.
- To review the change control and evaluate the impact assessment of change control.
- To review qualifications/facility modification protocols.
- To Prepare and Review SOP’s. Management of Service providers.
- To track and update QIP status.
- To review artwork and shade cards.
- Handling of supplier complaints.
- Handling of significant events.
- Any other activities/support as instructed by the superiors as and when required.
Skill, Education, Experience
- B. Pharm / M Pharm, 8 to 14 years of experience in Regulated market,
- Knowledge of SAP, Track wise, preferred. Good writing skills, experience in MNC preferred.
Key Competencies Requirements
- Able to manage multiple activities in QMS and Shop floor.
- Good communication, Co-ordination and collaboration skills.
- Team player , collaborative ,result oriented.
- Actively involved in problem solving and providing solutions.
- Stability – Not many job changes