Private Jobs in Goa- Java Developer- Discoveries Quintessential
- Work and align with given development responsibilities and deliver as per expected coding standards and timeline and quality.
- Proactive and timely communication with manager and tech leads, identifying and raising risks and potential issues.
- Prepare required set of documentation.
- Closely work with the Product owner, scrum master and the testers as part of the Agile team. Be a part of architectural development and changes.
- Should be able to adapt to new technologies.
- Core java / J2EE / JAVA FX / Swing
- Experienced in Architectural design (UML Diagrams), Design patterns, Multithreading and collections
- Experienced in handling a team, getting the work done in time and budget
- Experienced in working in an AGILE environment
- Good in estimations and management
- Knowledge of Tortoise SVN / Subversion, Apache
- Worked with JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo / Jenkins / Nexus
- Bamboo for automatic build processes
- Worked with Product Development
3 to 8 years Job Location: Goa (Remote working available)
(UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Computers / IT, B.Sc – IT, BCA) OR (PG- MCA – Computers, M.Tech – Computers)