Private Jobs in Goa- Income Auditor- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- He/She will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
- An income auditor is responsible for reviewing income reporting procedure of a company to ensure they are established, satisfactory, adhere to directives and laws.
- Properly check and finalizes daily room revenue report
- Reconcile all credit card collections again cashier summary and again lists received from bank.
- Check rebate report, discount report, complementary and house use report, no show posting, late check out ect. To ensure that every complimentary room, house use room, discount or rebate of revenue must have adequate explanation in the approval form.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or any equivalent Degree/Diploma in Finance & Accounting Management.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years experience in Income Auditing function, in the Hotel Industry.