Private Jobs in Goa- Human Resources Generalist- AXZORA PVT. LTD.
AXZORA PVT. LTD.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, Implement and administer employee policies.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates.
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures.
- Prepare termination and severance letters.
- Train and provide support to HR team members.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Open to work with teams across geographies.
- Function as liaison for departments, divisions and locations.
- Create and Drive employee engagement programs like R&R and team bonding activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in HR.
- Understanding of Labor Laws and related regulations.
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please Note – This position is only open to those who are willing to work on-field in Goa.
Kindly share your CVs at [email protected]