Private Jobs in Goa- High End Specialist- AB InBev India
AB InBev India
Do you want to be a part of the fascinating story of over 500 iconic brands spanning across more than 100 countries?
Being the best beer company starts with finding the best people. While we have big brands, we have bigger opportunities as well.
AB InBev India is looking to hire High End Specialist for its Beyond Beer Function based out of Goa.
Primary Purpose of the role
Responsible for introducing new brands in the market and achieving Sales, Revenue, Distribution and market share targets through improved sales force effectiveness, capitalization of new opportunities and providing effective support for implementation of marketing activities for High End On Premise Channel.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
- Plan and forecast sales and market share targets for the defined region on an annual, 3 months rolling and monthly basis
- Delivery of specific brand distribution and Innovation targets across the consumer and distribution point of contacts
- Develop and manage sales discounts effectively to achieve sales and market share targets, ensure timely settlement of discounts and adherence to discount budgets
- Manage the operational relationship with High End distributors/service providers within the states handled
- Responsible for managing key regulatory issues and establishing strong connect with local government and other stakeholders which can be leveraged in managing regulatory environment
- Plan and support the implementation of all marketing initiatives in the trade. Responsible for planning any company’s asset allocation and ensure the assets are in place as per approved plan
- Develop and maximize utilization of the sales operations budget including monitoring trade spends, travel expenses, scheme spends, etc.
- Develop new markets to achieve growth and penetration targets
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
Education & Experience
- Graduation (any degree) with 3-6 years’ experience
- Ideal – Post Graduation or Diploma/Degree in Communication/Public Relations/Hotel Management or MBA in Sales/Marketing with 2-5 years’ experience
- Experience in Sales/Key Accounts/Institutionalized/Modern Trade Sales in Alco Bev industry will be preferred
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Focused, detailed and disciplined approach to tasks
1. High energy
2. Solution-oriented and positive attitude
3. Exceptional customer orientation
4. Fast-mover, quick to adapt
5. Flexibility and resilience in a fast-moving environment
6. Integrity and professionalism
Quench your thirst for success. Come, accept the challenge!
“At AB InBev, we are committed to our purpose of bringing people together for a better world – regardless of race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other difference.”