Private Jobs in Goa- Engineer, Project- CommScope
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive! In this “always-on” world, we believe it is meaningful to have a genuine connection with the work you do. The epicenter of this transformation is powered by the world’s most sophisticated networks – the connectivity we build. Our experienced employees are rethinking the purpose, role and use of our networks across the globe; to increase bandwidth, expand capacity, improve efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration.
We are looking for Project Engineer to be located in Goa, India.
How You’ll Help Us Connect The World
- Review project proposal/plan to determine time frame, budget, procedure for accomplishing project, technical requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phase of projects.
- Work with PLM and design team to clarify scope/specification, cost target, business case of given new project.
- Confers with project team members to outline/negotiate work plan, assign duties/responsibilities, determines schedules and milestone tracking.
- Lead project team to ensure program scopes remain within design budget, quality and schedule agreements, following BSA product development process.
- Work with cross functional team including reliability, quality, material planning, purchasing, NPI to assure product readiness through design, pilot to full production. Find any opportunity during project implementation for the quickest “Time to Market”.
- Submits periodic reports and status updates to senior management as requested.
- Provide continuous assessment of project management best practices to ensure new, innovative project management practices can be applied to all the BSA product development process.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as mechanical engineering or , ETC , Electrical or equivalent and 5+ Years of Related Experiences.
- Diploma from any specialization with 7+ years experience.
- RF background is plus.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Strongly Desired Skills/Experience
- Experience with antenna RF or Mechanical design and process is a plus.
- PMP accreditation of certification in technical project management is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Must effectively communicate across multiple disciplines, cultures, time zones and technology types, must be able to proficiently speak and write English.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead and organize cross-functional teams.
- Advanced PC skills using Microsoft Office products and MS Project; prior working experience with SAP preferred.
- Ability to effectively win the support of the technical team through capabilities, insights, and personal competence in a highly matrixed multi-cultural organization.
- Strong attention to detail, and the proven ability to take initiative, make independent decisions, exercise sound judgment and develop creative solutions.
- Competent in managing competing priorities, negotiating with various levels within an organization, and providing customer service.
- Drive a disciplined product development process organization E.g. Automotive, Consumer electronics and Telecommunications
- Manage deliverables
- Managed products from conceptual stage to mass production using stage gate methodology
It’s not very often you get a chance to connect with something extraordinary.
Driven by a collective sense of integrity, we are on a quest to ensure our lives, homes, and businesses are empowered by the world’s most advanced networks.
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and developing their careers. We grow with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and champions inclusiveness. Come connect to your future!
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what’s next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo