Private Jobs in Goa- Area Leader, FP&R- Colgate-Palmolive
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of connecting with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be! Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. We win as a global organization by continually learning and collaborating. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success. If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
In today’s dynamic retail environment, it is an exciting time to be a part of the Supply chain team at Colgate. Our highly energetic and focused Team is dedicated to driving growth for Colgate Palmolive and for Ahold in this ever-changing landscape. What role will you play as a member of the Ahold team?
The role of Area Leader FP&R, interface with the all the functional team in the plant to lead FP&R standards to improvise Planned maintained, Autonomous maintenance, people capability, 5S and Visual Workplace program, Management System, Productivity and Continuous Improvement, Standard Daily Meetings.
- Drive along with other FP&R Standard Leaders to implement
- Management Standard by working with Management System Standard Leader and support system driven factory
- 5S and Visual Workplace program by working with 5S & Visual Workplace Standard Leader in the Facility.
- Autonomous Maintenance Progression program to reduce defects/loss arising due to improper settings and minor stoppages by working with Autonomous Maintenance Standard Leader and Focus Factory Teams.
- Ensure PM Program implementation and its progression to support reduction in major down time/quality failures due to maintenance deficiencies by working with PM Standard Leader, Maintenance Planner, and Engineering & Focus Factory Teams.
- Productivity and Continuous Improvement Standard to reduce UPDT, quality defects, wastes and AU Improvement by working with P&CI Standard Leader and Cross Functional Teams.
- Standard Daily Meetings, to review and close top issues in the facility on a day to day basis by working with SDM Standard Leader and Cross Functional teams in the Focus Factories.
- People Capability Standard by working with People Capability Standard Leader to satisfy the training needs and drive improvement in the skills in the team.
- Lead the Digital and Analytics initiatives of the Plant
- Lead Smart Factory initiatives.
What You’ll Need…
- B.E. / PG in Industrial Engineering/ MBA Operations
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in operations/plant system management
- Knowledge of Manufacturing systems
- Led/participated in a driving system improvement project.
- Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e, smart Sheets, Slides, Docs, Digital analytics ) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.