Private Jobs in Goa- Administrative Business Analyst- American Red Cross
American Red Cross
Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home. By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?
- As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment.****
Join us—Where your Career is a Force for Good!
The American Red Cross is seeking an Administrative Business Analyst to support our Consumer Fundraising Team.
The position is Work from Home working east coast hours. Must live in one of these states: FL, GA, IL, KY, NC, PA, SC, TN, TX, WV
The Consumer Fundraising team builds the foundation for optimal long-term donor value by developing strategies and programs that increase individual donor engagement, financial revenue, and fundraising capacity for the American Red Cross. The team focuses on marketing to individual donors via Direct Response and digital channels (e.g. direct mail, email, phone, search, mobile, etc.) to engage constituents and to raise revenue to support the mission of the Red Cross.
The Administrative Business Analyst will provide programmatic and budgetary support across all levels of staff and management within the Consumer Fundraising Team, and will liaise with key stakeholders both inside and outside of the organization, in particular, Finance and Vendor Partners. This position requires an experienced professional with strong communication, organization, presentation, and collaboration skills. The position reports to the Vice President, Consumer Marketing & Fundraising.
- Set up the annual Expense budget and calendarization in partnership with business channel owners and Finance
- Manage the Consumer Fundraising Expense budget including, but not limited to: setting up SOW/purchase orders, processing invoices in Coupa/Concur, monthly reconciliation with Finance, monthly forecasting with channel owners, submitting annual accruals, disaster fundraising allocations, etc.
- Assist on select projects to support $100M+ in annual revenue (e.g. test donations for YE holiday catalog, regional web page QA, disaster reporting, employee charitable giving report, Donor Drive and Give Smart reports)
- Maintain documentation of all vendor contracts, expiration dates, and Stakeholder Advisory Board (SAB) approvals
- Reconcile Pcard expenditures weekly and submit for executive approval monthly
- Lead the presentation development and agenda for weekly team meetings, including: birthdays/service anniversaries, ice breakers, internal / external spotlight presentations, and training reminders
- Manage all logistics for major organizational meetings (Spring/Fall Offsites, New Executive Orientation)
- Perform various research and analytical tasks on a range of projects, operational issues and competitive intelligence; compile results / findings in summary reports to management
- Order premiums through Zorch for various fundraising campaigns throughout the year
- Consolidate individual recognition weekly and send out to recipients quarterly
- Maintain on-boarding checklists and support employees with on-boarding and off-boarding tasks
- Regularly update org charts, emergency contact information, team distribution lists, and roles/responsibilities documents
- Participate on Engage! sub-committee and support annual initiatives
- Create tutorials for new and existing platforms to train staff and provide support
- Education: 4-year college degree
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of professional or related experience
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong interpersonal skills
- Strong and demonstrated attention to detail, accuracy, customer service and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and platforms is preferred
- Ability to enthusiastically work on a team and collaborative with stakeholders across the organization
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and guidance
- Willingness to adapt to face-paced organizational change and ability to deal with multiple changing priorities
- Demonstrates strong commitment and passion for the mission of the American Red Cross
- Some travel may be required (< 10%)
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.