Private Jobs in Goa- Accounts Associate- Numadic
Numadic is hiring an Accounts Associate
We are hiring an Accounts Associate to join our team in undisrupting movement.
About The Role
- Responsible for managing accounts payable.
- Good knowledge of GST, TDS, EPF, ESIC PT is essential with minimum 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of advanced excel is strongly preferred.
- Responsible for preparing and ensuring ledgers are reconciled at the end of the financial year
- Support various internal and external audits relating to assigned activities
- Review of employee expense claims and approve the expenses, ensuring the claims are in agreement with Company Expense policy
- Provide timely and effectively communicated responses to internal and external inquiries
- Act as a bridging role between Admin ,Talent and other teams
- Any other ad-hoc activities communicated from time to time basis.
- Self-starter – Ability to inquire, understand and act using data and instinct.
- Tools: GSheets, GDocs, Accounting software ( Zoho and Tally), MS office.
- Planning skills, multitasker, quality consciousness and detail oriented.
- Strong documentation, presentation and Administrative writing skills.
- Bias for action – ability to move quickly while taking time out to review the details.
- Clear communicator – Ability to synthesise and clearly articulate complex information, highlighting key takeaways and actionable insights.
- Fluent in English, Hindi at least one regional language.
- Team player – Working mostly autonomously, yet being a team player keeping your crews looped-in.
- Education – Have a Bachelors in Commerce or comparable degree with a focus on accounting.
- Mindset – Ability to take responsibility for your life and that of your people and projects
- Mindfulness – Ability to maintain practices that keep you grounded
- Knowledge of fintech industry working would be ideal
- Bachelor or relevant degree with 0-2 of years experience with prime focus in accounting