Private Jobs in Bihar- Workforce Staffing Lead- Amazon
** This role can be based in any of our field buildings in the region – Travel required **
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and self-driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Workforce Staffing (WFS), a division of Worldwide Operations People, Product & Tech, manages Amazon’s Tier 1 talent (Front-line associates) supply chain. We attract, hire, and onboard the associates who, by fulfilling orders at the frontlines of the company, make Amazon a global leader in delivery and logistics. This encompasses market analytics, candidate attraction and communication, strategic sourcing, staffing execution at scale, and vendor management. These processes enable our business partners to meet customer expectations by matching talent supply with demand.
The Staffing Lead is the primary candidate facing members of our field teams, serving in both executional and decision making roles. The Staffing Lead will be responsible for ensuring that our candidates and stakeholders experience the highest level of Customer Obsession. In this high volume hiring space, you will manage the delivery of Associate labor through direct sourcing channels, vendor suppliers, daily vendor management and engagement initiatives. The Staffing Lead will focus on owning the tactical development and delivery of community engagement plans, supporting labor demand planning for multiple sites across the node, and execution of candidate engagement activities. You will be an analytical thinker who can see around corners and demonstrate a passion for process improvement, candidate experience and seamless onboarding. You will work with a team of Staffing Leads who thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment.
- Serves as the lead to pre plan, execute, and audit New Hiring Events (NHE) based on labor projections to meet the labor order demands and fill on-time.
- Identify effective talent supply chain providers, onboard & manage against execution, cost & compliance.
- Builds talent acquisition strategy, funnel management, leads initiatives to optimize hiring lead time, cost & service levels
- Completes post-event audit of event and communicates event metrics to staffing leadership
- Must be able to systematically escalate problems or variance in labor plans to relevant teams and follow through the resolution
- Trains Staffing Coordinators on best practices and ensure standard work is followed
- Report on sourcing channel measures of success, collate HVH data for reports, produce trends analysis through weekly reports
Must be able to travel as needed to conduct events in various locations within the designated or assigned geographical area.
- 3+ years’ experience in HR or related field
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary qualification with 3+ years of experience.
- Excellent business communication skills (both written and verbal)you
- You possess some degree of experience in building and driving talent sourcing initiatives,
- Strong consulting skills, alongside a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member,
- You possess a strong client service focus, particularly within the internal context of a global organization such as ours.
- Able to travel India wide, as appropriate.
- A Master’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Human resources is a plus
- Previous recruitment experience overseeing either agency and/or direct hire sourcing models in a high-volume environment. Previous experience of indirect management of third parties is a plus.
- Strong stakeholder management with a proven ability to consult and influence others
- You possess sound knowledge of local employment law.