Private Jobs in Bihar- Marketing Communications Manager Mgmt- Microsoft
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
We are looking for a seasoned event marketing lead to join the Central Marketing Organization (CMO) in the Experiential Marketing Lead role.
The Central Marketing Organization (CMO) is anchored around a shared purpose for Customer Centricity, Marketing Thought Leadership, and Marketing and Sales Alignment. CMO accelerates the Area growth agenda through integrated marketing campaigns that delight our customers and partners and create Microsoft fans. CMO leverages deep functional and business expertise to deliver superior customer experiences through connected customer journeys and data driven storytelling. CMO builds strategic partnerships across Corp HQ and the Area to drive a digitally transformed, connected go-to-market.
The Experiential Marketing Lead oversees a team of Event Managers and the Social Marketing Manager. You will work with your Event Managers to orchestrate successful local event planning and execution to support Area business priorities and connection to Global Demand Center programs. You will work with your Social Marketing Manager to Define the Social Command Center (SCC) business priorities and social strategies. The Experiential Lead leverages data to gain insights to maximize business impact of events and drive ongoing portfolio and program optimization. The Experiential Lead role requires a professional passion for modern marketing techniques and principles along with how to drive demand and earn and attention for digital events.
Reinforce Digital Event Transformation
- Keep digital events at the core of Area’s events portfolio with the re-introduction of in-person events.
- Optimize events across stakeholders with similar objectives to drive efficiencies, better scale resources, and deliver more impact.
- Improve the digital event experience and maintain the attention of attendees to help drive usage of our products and services.
Deepen Connected Digital Sales & Marketing
- Land the FY22 Microsoft Event Framework in the Area, leveraging and not duplicating corp-led global digital events, and connecting local programmed events to Marketing Plays.
- Increase sub investment in global flagship events, including content co-creation and local demand gen.
- Partner with BGs on the expansion of the Immersion Workshops (IW) across solution areas to enable the acceleration of sales pipeline.
Drive Programmatic Event Planning & Execution
- Leverage the Event Management Center (EMC) to plan and maintain Area’s events portfolio and adopt D365 registration capabilities as event programs onboard to EMC.
- Focus on objectives-led event planning as opposed to tactic-led planning.
- Create event programs that address common event scenarios across the Area.
- Develop event plans at AHQ that give local teams in LATAM the majority of the events that they should execute locally.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner and rapid adopter of leading practices from peers, and a courageous leader skilled in both managing a team to execute on global strategy and champion effective marketing integration and marketing operations to drive positive business outcomes. You must enjoy ongoing challenges in our multifaceted, highly matrixed organization and the industry that requires a combination of Modern Marketing Profile, Event Marketing leadership and global programs adoption in your Area for the greater cause-all coming together to deliver the customer experience.
- Event Strategy & Operational Excellence:
- Develop and manage local event strategy that supports Area business priorities, including process, systems and digital tools to optimize the customer and partner event experience while keeping digital events as the core strategy. Drive adoption and usage of the Microsoft Events Framework, leveraging corporate event investments and ensure all local events align to the branding, content, and timing standards which enable more seamless connection of local events to Global Demand Center programs. Develop local event programs to drive consistency, efficiency and scale. (35% of time)
- Resource Management: Drive consistent adoption and usage of the Global Events Digital Platform for all local events. Manages event team resources to execute and deliver on the global event strategy. (30% of time)
- Event Metrics & Insights: Drive adoption of the event measurement/evaluation approach to enable more consistent event insights and optimization. Leverages business analytics and relevant metrics to drive business impact; acts as the Area/Subsidiary SME for competitive event activities. Compile learning and share leading practices across teams to help achieve the most effective results. (20% of time)
- Event Discipline Leadership: Take a larger role helping organize in-person vertical events: 1: few event process for EBCs, MTCs, CIEs—in addition to Tier 1 and other events. Consults as the Event expert within the Area/Subsidiary on the contribution that events can make to the Area/Subsidiary’s business goals; advises the LT on the inclusion of events as part of the marketing mix, driving alignment across the entire Subsidiary in respect to this discipline. (15% of time)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- 8+ years of related digital event marketing experience, including managing event preparation remotely and significant experience in project managing events with budgets in excess of $500k.
- Experience in structuring and managing digital events, driving registration, earning and keeping attendee attention, and digital event platforms.
- Business/marketing analytics & digital marketing and social amplification desired. Understanding of marketing automation concepts and software tools to capture contacts/leads and measure commercial impact of investments.
- Experience in people management and managing vendors is required as this position will manage outsourced event logistics and production vendors to ensure digital event execution is aligned to business objectives and leverages the Modern Events Platform for the Area/Subsidiary.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree preferred. Business, Marketing or Communications field of study preferred.