Private Jobs in Bihar- Manager Electrical Maintenance- Tata Steel
Ensure planning & execution of Preventive/Predictive Maintenance Activities in Electrical Maintenance Department to achieve 100% uptime of Machines for Operations.
Drive Continuous Improvement Culture in the department through SGA, DM, TPM & TQM to become Industrial Benchmarks.
Drive Safety Culture for Regular & Outsourced Employees of the department through, Trainings, Safety communications and TSL Safety Standards.
Overall development of Electrical Maintenance Team in Technical Skills to improve MTTR.
Location – Tarapur (WD)
- Monitor Plant Safety KPI’s to ensure 100% Compliance
- Drive Functional Safety by achieving zero harm.
- Ensure Planning & Execution of Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Activities in the Function.
- Achieve Departmental Objectives like MTTR, MTBF through Skill Development & Technical trainings of employees.
- Achieve Departmental ABP targets through Daily & Monthly monitoring of KPI’s.
- Drive Continuous Improvement culture through SGA, DM, TPM & TQM to become Industrial Benchmarks.
- Monitor Kaizen Compliance by ensuring logging of Kaizens within time.
- Drive Execution of Upgradation & Improvement Projects
- Ensure IATF & EMS activities to achieve 100% compliance to OFI’s & NC ‘s.
- Electrical Automation & Drives (Siemens Preferred)
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Plant Maintenance & Exposure to Condition Monitoring of Equipment.
- Positive Attitude.
- Drive for Results.
- Interpersonal & Collaboration Skills
- Team Working.
- Leadership skills.
B.E. in (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation) Engineering
Experience in Plant Maintenance/ Automation Industry.
Exposure in SAP PM, Hot Rolling Process will be preferred.