Private Jobs in Bihar- Creative Marketing Video Producer- LAIKA, LLC
The Creative Marketing Video Producer is responsible for overseeing all aspects of video and photo productions for LAIKA Marketing and Studio creative outputs. As a strong collaborator, this role excels in staying in regular communication with the Creative Lead to assure all content is aligned with brand messaging and studio ideals.
- Supervises the videography and photography team efforts for both internal and external content including: social media, trailers, commercials, interviews, featurettes, b-roll, sizzle reels, etc. Helps guide and direct outputs with a strong creative point-of-view.
- Creates detailed project outlines, budgets, and delivery timelines and sees them through.
- Develops and contributes brainstorms, creative briefs, and pitches to rally support from the Marketing Creative Team and studio leadership for photo/video ambitions.
- Works with Stage and Production departments on managing communications required of organizing physical stage shoots.
- Works with Marketing and Film Production leads to facilitate the photo/video captures of BTS materials used to promote and market the studio and current film productions.
- Collaborates within the Marketing Creative Team with graphic and motion graphic artists to further develop the look and feel of video and multimedia deliveries.
- Reviews all Photo/Video creative outputs and offers notes and direction where needed.
- Works with the Media Services team to assure all finaling and post-production standards for sound and color grading are met across all marketing media outlets for video and photo outputs.
- Aids to bid and manage external vendor, contractor, and video production needs as needed.
- Ensure all creative media consistently presents a unified visual aesthetic reflective of LAIKA Studio or Film branding.
- 5-8 years of experience in video production in a creative agency, film studio, or brand/entertainment marketing equivalent. Online portfolio required.
- Expertise in all aspects and stages of photo and video production including: ideation, script development, direction, camera work, lighting and pre/post editing. (Motion graphics knowledge a plus).
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite with primary focus on Premiere, Photoshop, and Lightroom (After Effects knowledge is a plus).
- Technical knowledge of pro/prosumer photo and video cameras and lenses.
- Familiarity of Avid Media Composer in a professional environment.
- Familiarity with on-set production and etiquette a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of photo and video formats, codecs, and frame rates.
- Strong eye for detail, style, art direction, and storytelling with a distinct creative point-of-view.
- Strong organizational and project management skills from pre-production to post-production to support a variety marketing media outlets and content deliveries.
- Collaborative, positive, open to receiving and offering creative direction.
- Ability to excel when working as part of a team as well as independently.
- Familiarity of all LAIKA’s brand, films, characters, and worlds.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; stand; sit; use hands to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear both in person and by telephone. The employee must lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee works under typical office conditions and is exposed to variable indoor temperatures. The noise level is usually quiet or moderate. In certain assignments, an employee may occasionally work near moving equipment and be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, airborne fumes and loud, prolonged noise (hearing protection required when using power tools).
Salary Is Commensurate With Skills And Experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please review our Employment Disclaimer and Materials Submission Agreement.