Private Jobs in Assam- Contract Expert 1- AECOM
India – Assam, Dhubri
- Oversees the administration and communication of all elements of contractual terms and conditions from proposal stage through contract close-out and audit.
- Directly and through subordinates, assists all departments in developing contracts within company policies.
- Examines estimates and delivery schedules.
- Prepares bids, process specifications, test and progress reports and other exhibits that may be required.
- Manages a team of contract administrators.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Commercial Management / Contract Management
Business Line Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 256779BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.