Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh-Recruitment Sourcing Specialist- IBM
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate ownership of the discovery process for each assigned engagement, ensuring critical knowledge transfer to successfully close hiring demand.
- Innovate unique sourcing strategies, utilizing an optimal combination of job boards, databases, and response management.
- Setup benchmarks, metrics and have a mindset while focusing on continuous improvements.
- Experience in research, pipeline generation and Data Management
- Find relevant information organizing large data sets with a goal of generating high volumes, high quality pipeline of leads to be properly stored in our staffing systems.
- Ensure regular communication with client teams to track submitted applicant progress.
- Take ownership of project data, ensuring timeliness, integrity, and accuracy.
- Take partial ownership of sourcing life cycle, ensuring process adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) as appropriate, and taking actions where necessary to drive to success.
- Conduct initial assessment of candidate suitability.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Recruitment domain
- Experience in sourcing and screening profiles as per the given job requirements using various channels like job boards, social networking sites etc
- Proficient to partner with recruiters and business unit leaders on identifying standard methodology recruiting/sourcing techniques.
- Demonstrated working knowledge in best–pipeline creation and development, competition mapping as per client and geographic requirements, and best-practice guidance to the Hiring Managers
- Ability to research activities like market research, talent mapping, lead generation etc. involved in providing recruitment support to clients
- Maintain a pipeline of skilled talent, including consistent communication with potential hires and connecting them with positions that align with their experience and skill set
- Expertise in identifying target companies, user groups, professional associations which could lead to qualified hires
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Experience in managing web-based applicant tracking system of Candidates.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accomplish desired results while performing in a fast-paced environment with matrix organization structure.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.