Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh- Quality Control Engineer- Aditya Infotech Ltd
Aditya Infotech Ltd
- Role and Responsibilities:
Carry out quality assessment measures of all the products ready to be shipped and incoming raw materials
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements
- Reject all the incoming raw materials fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process, which includes detailed reports and performance records
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
- Monitor Factory/Manufacturing Unit processes and implement changes if required to improve Product QC.
- Able to handle products/Process/Team independently.
- Monitor the production phase at various levels.
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure resolution in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
Information Technology and Services