Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh- Process Engineer- Cargill
Job Purpose and Impact
The Process Engineer will coordinate production scheduling, follow-up maintenance progress, and implement appropriate emergency plan to ensure efficient production process. In this roll you will align the production schedule with effective production practice.
- Monitor our shop floor safety and food safety in production process.
- Collaborate with various partners to ensure effective production, including coordinating with production schedule, tracking production process indicators, and following up maintenance progress.
- Take appropriate emergency action following the established emergency plan.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced data analytical skills for use of Microsoft Excel, Minitab, Microsoft Power BI.
- Strong communication skills.
- B.Tech Mechanical with 3+ years experience in production.
- Experience leading product production process and emergency.
- Experienced running utilities like water, electricity, steam, air pressure.
- Experience using Plant Information System.
- Prefer Yellow & Green belt six sigma certification
- Autocad Designing is preferred