Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh-Plant Manager- Dew Projects and Chemicals (P) Ltd
Dew Projects and Chemicals (P) Ltd
The ideal candidate will have experience managing both installation, commissioning and operation and maintenance of Zero liquid discharge plant. They should be able to analyze each step of the ETP process and make effective use of resources to deliver desired outcomes. The candidate will also have an ability to follow safety and compliance guidelines diligently in order to create a healthy work environment for all employees.
- Oversee plant operations and maintenance schedule
- Carry our preventive maintenance activities.
- Well conversant with all water and waste water analysis.
- Handling of all laboratory equipments including spectrophotometer.
- Analyze costs of treatment
- Maintain chemicals and spares inventory
- Ensure adherence to rules and workplace policies
- Co-ordinate with customer on all aspects of the plant.
- Examine processes and design plans to effectively use available resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering( Environmental) or post graduate in science ( M.Sc) with hands on working in Pharma ETP with ZLD
- 4-6 years of experience in water and wastewater treatment field
- Experience in plant management, Strong communication, management and supervisory skills