Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh-Hiring for Site Engineer- JD Group
Greetings of the day!!!
Site Engineer Responsibilities
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
Site Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- A driver’s license.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to learn.
Drop your CV on this Mail id -: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call no -: 9289204351