Private Jobs in Andhra Pradesh- Head Of Business Development- Ellocart
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS:-BACHELORS DEGREE AND ABOVE
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 YEARS
LOCATION: RAJAMUNDRY, ANDHRAPRADESH.
SALARY: 3 TO 4 LPA.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Leadership/Supervisory Role: The Head of Sales is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
• Strategy: The Head of Sales also plays a major strategic role in the sales department. He is tasked with implementing sales strategies that further the department’s agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
Analytics: The Head of Sales utilizes analytics tools and works with the analytics team in undertaking detailed analyses of sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to senior sales management.
• Collaboration: The position of Head of Sales is also highly collaborative and, as such, the Head of Sales teams up with the product development departments in creating product intelligence, for example, product/brand adjacencies, affinities, display rules, conducting trend analysis, and ensuring that these are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
• Knowledge/Relationships/Opportunity: The Head of Sales is also tasked with managing key relationships on behalf of the business.
• Communication Skills: The Head of Sales must possess exceptional communication skills that are especially important in enabling effective communication between his interactions with consumers and external partners.