Other Jobs- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre (MPMMCC), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh Walk in Interview for the post of Adhoc Assistant Professor in General Medicine and Pathology. The Walk in Interview scheduled to be held on 21st October 2021.
Tata Memorial Centre
No of Vacancies
Adhoc Assistant Professor (General Medicine, Pathology)
* Should not exceed by 45 years as on date of Interview.
* Age Relaxation as per GoI Rules.
Consolidated Salary: ₹ 1,20,000/- per month
* Adhoc Assistant Professor (General Medicine): M.D. (INTERNAL MEDICINE) OR EQUIVALENT POST GRADUATE DEGREE RECOGNIZED BY MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA WITH MINIMUM 3 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE AFTER POST-GRADUATION.
* Adhoc Assistant Professor (Pathology): M.D. / D.N.B. (PATHOLOGY) OR EQUIVALENT POSTGRADUATE DEGREE IN PATHOLOGY RECOGNIZED BY MCI WITH MINIMUM 3 YEARS POST MD / D.N.B. EXPERIENCE IN PATHOLOGY. EXPERIENCE IN ONCO-PATHOLOGY, CYTOLOGY AND / OR MOLECULAR PATHOLOGY IS DESIRABLE.
Selection Process: Walk in Interview.
* Walk in Interview Date: 21/10/2021
* Interview Timing: Between 9:30 A.M. & 11:30 A.M.
* Venue: MAHAMANA PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA CANCER CENTRE, SUNDAR BAGIYA, NEAR NARIYA GATE, BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY CAMPUS, VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH-221005, PHONE NUMBER: 0542-2517699.