Other Jobs- Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022– Supreme Court of India invites Online applications for recruitment of 210 Junior Court Assistant Posts. Apply before 10 July 2022.
Supreme Court of India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Supreme Court of India Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Court Assistant||210|
|1. Junior Court Assistant –
– Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
– Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
– Knowledge of Computer operation
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2022)
|Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules. There will be no upper age limit for departmental candidates of the Registry of Supreme Court. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.|
|1. Junior Court Assistant – Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/- . The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).|
Supreme Court of India may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test|
|2.||Typing (English) Test, Descriptive Test (in English Language) & Interview|
Registration of application and payment of fee:
|Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in. The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 18.06.2022. Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.|
How to apply:
– Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Supreme Court of India website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://main.sci.gov.in/ from 18.06.2022 at 10.00 hrs to 10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours. No other mode of application will be accepted.
– The dates of the Objective Type Written Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Descriptive Test and Interview will be notified on the Supreme Court website i.e. www.sci.gov.in. Information will also be sent through SMS and E.Mail to the candidates in their registered mobile number and E.Mail. Therefore, Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and mobile number and it should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18.06.2022 at 10.00 hrs|
|Last date for Submission of Application||10.07.2022 at 23.59 hours|