Other Jobs- SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022– SSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 7600+ Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021 Posts. Apply before 30 April 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Will be intimated later|
|Details of vacancies are given at Annexure-XVIII. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).|
Educational Qualification: (As on 30.04.2022)
|The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board|
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2022)
|The candidates must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
– 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
– 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
|2. Havaldar – Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission|
SSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)|
|2.||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II)|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|– Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
– Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
– Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
– Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 02.05.2022 (23.00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through Challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 04.05.2022 provided the Challan has been generated by them before 03.05.2022 (23.00 hours).
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the SSC website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/ from 22.03.2022 to 30.04.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22-03-2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30-04-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||02-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||03-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||04-05-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||July, 2022|
|Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive)||To be notified later|