Other Jobs- SSC Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Recruitment 2022– SSC invites Online applications for recruitment of 835 Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination, 2022 Posts. Apply before 16 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Head Constable (Ministerial)-Male (Open)||503|
|2.||Head Constable (Ministerial)-Male (Ex-SM)||56|
|3.||Head Constable (Ministerial)-Female (Open)||276|
| Head Constable (Ministerial) –
(i) 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at the time of filling of application form.
(ii) Professional Attainments:
– Speed in English Typing – 30 words per minute.
– Speed in Hindi Typing – 25 words per minute.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2022)
|1. Head Constable (Ministerial) –18 to 25 years as on 01.01.2022 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01- 1997 and not later than 01-01-2004).|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SSC official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Head Constable (Ministerial) – Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100)|
SSC may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Computer Based Examination by SSC,|
|2.||Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT) by Delhi Police|
|3.||Typing Test on Computer by Delhi Police|
|4.||Computer (Formatting) Test by Delhi Police|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|– Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).
– Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), PwD and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted
from payment of fee.
– Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
– Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 17.06.2022 (2300 Hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 20.06.2022 provided the challan has been generated by them before 18.06.2022 (2300 Hours).
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the SSC website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://ssc.nic.in/ from 17.05.2022 to 16.06.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Dates for submission of online applications||17.05.2022 to 16.06.2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||16.06.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||17.06.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||18.06.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||20.06.2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges.||21.06.2022 to 25.06.2022 (2300 hours)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||September, 2022|