Other Jobs- Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Spices Board invites applications for recruitment of 06 Technical Analyst – Chemistry & Microbiology Posts. Apply before 18 June 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Spices Board Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||Location||No. of Post|
|1.||Technical Analyst – Chemistry & Microbiology (On Contract)||Mumbai (Navi Mumbai)||02|
|Qualification||Chemistry – Post Graduate degree in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute.
Microbiology – Post Graduate degree in Microbiology /Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology from a recognised University/ Institute
Experience (Essential):Minimum 2 years in any food quality testing lab.
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Technical Analyst – Chemistry & Microbiology (On Contract)||Not more than 35 years as on last date for receiving applications|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Spices Board official Notification 2021 for more reference
|Name of Post||Remuneration|
|Technical Analyst – Chemistry & Microbiology (On Contract)||Rs.30,000(Consolidated) Fixed per month.|
Date/time and venue of written test : Date/time and venue of written test will be announced in Board’s web site indianspices.com (opportunities page). Candidates are advised to visit the page regularly for updates.
Method of Selection: Selection will be through multiple choice (MCQ) written test of PG level standard for two hours duration.. Applicants will be shortlisted based on experience / marks in the qualiyfying examination, if necessary
– Short-listed candidates will be intimated of written test/interview at the respective QELs. Original documents for eligibility criteria submitted should be available for verification, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to attend the written test/interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their applications as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of certificates (Proof for age, education, etc.), recent passport size photo, resume and experience, if any) via email to the respective laboratories in advance, on or before the last date for receiving applications.
▪ Chennai: [email protected]
▪ Mumbai: [email protected]
▪ Raebareli: [email protected]
▪ Kokata: [email protected]
- The email should bear the subject titled as “Application for the post of ……………….”.
- Candidate has to mention the appropriate position he/she would like apply in the application form(Annexure-I). [Example: “Application for Technical Analyst-Chemistry” or “Application for Technical Analyst-Microbiology” as the case may be].
- Applications, which are not received in the prescribed format i.e. as per Annexure I of the notification along with the supporting documents will not be considered.
- Candidates may sent the application as a single PDF attachment in the following order (a) Annexure-I (b) Educational qualifications(in chronological order) (c) ID proof (d) Experience certificate, if any and (e) Resume.
- If large number of applications are received, same will be shortlisted as per the criteria as decided by Spices Board.
- The acknowledgement of applications received by email, if in order, will be sent between 5:00 to 5:30 pm on working days.