Other Jobs- Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Spices Board invites applications for recruitment of 04 Trainee analyst (Chemistry), Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee Posts. Apply before 15 June 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Selection of Trainees in Quality Evaluation Laboratory of Spices Board at Baruipur, Kolkata. [ Exclusively for Scheduled Caste(SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST) candidates ]
|SI No||Name of Post||Tenure||No. of Post|
|1.||Trainee analyst (Chemistry)||Two years||02|
|2.||Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee||02|
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Trainee analyst (Chemistry)||Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute|
|2.||Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee||Graduation/ Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge|
The upper age limit should not exceed 25 years as on the date of written test.
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Trainee analyst (Chemistry)||Trainee Analyst(Chemistry) : 1st Year at 17,000 per month and 2nd year at Rs.18,000 per month.|
|2.||Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee||Rs.17,000 per month for two years.|
Spices Board may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|Date/time and venue of written test: Date/time and venue of written test will be announced in Board’s web site indianspices.com (opportunities page). Candidates are advised to visit the page regularly for updates.|
How to apply:
– Eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate, etc. and experience if any) email to “[email protected]” in advance, on or before 15th June, 2021.
– Candidate has to mention the appropriate trainee position he/she would like apply in the application form ( Annexure-I). [Example : “Application for Trainee Analyst-Chemistry” or “Application for Sample Receipt Desk(SRD) Trainee” as the case may be].
– Applications, which are not received in the prescribed format i.e. as per Annexure I of the notification along with the supporting documents will not be considered.
– Candidates may sent the application as a single PDF attachment in the following order (a) Annexure-I (b) Educational qualifications(in chronological order) (c) Caste certificate (d) ID proof (e) Experience certificate, if any.
– If large number of applications are received, same will be shortlisted as per the criteria as decided by Spices Board.
– Spices Board reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the selection process, without assigning any reason. The decision of the Board will be final and no appeal will be entertained in this matter.
– The acknowledgement of applications received by email, if in order, will be sent between 5:00 to 5:30 pm on working days.