Other Jobs- Spices Board Recruitment 2021 | Spices Board: 36 Spices Extension Trainees Jobs 2021 | Download Application Form through @ http://www.indianspices.com/– Spices Board invites applications for recruitment of 36 Spices Extension Trainees (SET) Posts. The walk in test will be held on 29 October 2021.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Spices Board Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Spices Extension Trainees (SET)||36|
|1. Spices Extension Trainees (SET) – B.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / forestry) with working knowledge in computer.|
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Spices Extension Trainees (SET)||not exceed 35 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Spices Board official Notification 2021 for more reference
|1. Spices Extension Trainees (SET) – 20,000 per month. In case of travel to spice fields, TA will be paid|
Online written test & computer proficiency/skill test
How to apply:
- Eligible SC/ ST candidates may appear for the online walk in Test at the specified centres on the prescribed date one hour before the conduct of written test.
- Candidates shall report the centre for admission to written test with filled in application form attached in annexure-II and Aadhar card. Candidate shall affix his/her recent passport size photograph in the application form.
- Walk-in test will be conducted online at the centers specified in annexure-I
- Written test (MCQ) will be conducted online and the Candidates appearing for the Walk in test shall bring a smartphone /tablet having basic internet connectivity for attending the online test.
- Candidates shall carefully select name of the office proposed for undergoing training.
- The rank list will be prepared for each centre separately for the requirement of that centre and the selection for training will also be to the offices under the centre. Once the name of office for training is selected, that cannot be changed later and hence this has to be opted carefully.
- Candidates who qualifies in the online written test will be eligible for attending computer proficiency/skill & which will conducted on the same day at the same centre.