Other Jobs- SIMCO Siddha Doctor & Driver Recruitment 2022– SIMCO invites applications for recruitment of 26 Siddha Doctor, Homeopathic Doctor, Ayurvedic Doctor, Yunai Doctors & Driver Posts. Apply before 31 May 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
SIMCO Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1. Siddha Doctor – BSMS|
|2. Homeopathic Doctor – BHMS|
|3. Ayurvedic Doctor – BAMS|
|4. Yunai Doctors – BUMS|
|5. Driver – SSLC/HSC|
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2022)
|General/UR/EWS – 21-30 Years|
|SC/ST – 21-35 Years|
|OBC- 21-33 Years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SIMCO official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Siddha Doctor – Rs.15800 – 35500/-|
|2. Homeopathic Doctor – Rs.15800 – 35500/-|
|3. Ayurvedic Doctor – Rs.15800 – 35500/-|
|4. Yunai Doctors – Rs.15800 – 35500/-|
|5. Driver – Rs.8500-15000/-|
SIMCO may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Certificate Verification & Personal Interview|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
Application fee for the Gen/UR/OBC/EWS Candidate shall have to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- and for SC/ST candidates shall have to pay the application fee of Rs.250/- get the challanwith application at head office and also can pay through online (Refer Official website).
|Bank Name||Bank Of India|
|Account Holder Name||South India Multi-State Agriculture Co-Operative Society|
How to apply:
1) The applicant should fill the application form with his/her own hand writing using blue or black pen in blockletters.
2) All the fields should be filled in the application form
3) The following Xerox copies of the documents to be attached
- SSLC Certificate
- HSC Certificate
- UG Degree / Diploma Certificate / PG Degree Certificate / Others certificates (if any)
- Community Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Recent passport size photo (3)
- Income Certificate (If available)
- Experience Certificate (If available)
- If any others (EX- SERVICE/ WIDOW
4) The filled applications should be attached with 24x 10cm post cover with 27rs stamp pasted and self-addressed along with application.
5) An applicant should apply for single post, in case the applicant applies more than one the applicant’sapplication will be rejected. Amount will not be refunded.
6) The completed applications can be given directly/speed post/courier to the given below address mentioned on or beforethe last date (31/05/2022, Time 4.30 Pm)
SOUTH INDIA MULTI – STATE AGRICULTURE CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD.,
TOWN HALL CAMPUS,
NEAR OLD BUS STAND,
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16.05.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.05.2022 @ 04.30 PM|