Other Jobs- RGNIYD Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 | RGNIYD Junior Assistant Job Notification 2022 | RGNIYD Junior Assistant 2022 Online Application @ https://rgniyd.gov.in/– RGNIYD invites Online applications for recruitment of 04 Junior Assistant, Training Associate Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://rgniyd.gov.in/ from 16.10.2022 to 31.10.2022.
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RGNIYD Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Assistant (On Contract)||03|
|2.||Training Associate (On Contract)||01|
|1. Junior Assistant (On Contract) – Any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University (or) Institute (or) College with a minimum of 60% marks.
1) Minimum of 2 years of experience in Administration / Academic / Examination Section in the Central Government Educational Institutions / Central Universities.
2) Experience of working in E-Office System.
3) Knowledge of working in MS Word and MS Excel.
4) Knowledge of Rules and Regulation of Central Government (CCS / CCA), UGC Rules etc.
|2. Training Associate (On Contract) – Post Graduate in Social Sciences (Preference will be given to candidates with specialization in youth development)
Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with 2-3 years of experience in Training in reputed Institutions / Organisations.
|1. Junior Assistant (On Contract) – Not Applicable. Retired Central Government Employees may also apply|
|2. Training Associate (On Contract) – Not exceeding 35 years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RGNIYD official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Junior Assistant (On Contract) – Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|2. Training Associate (On Contract) – Rs.40,000/- per month.|
RGNIYD may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|Candidate should pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.300/- for SC / ST / PWD candidates and Rs.500/- for Others (UR / OBC) categories for each application. Payment can be made through online only (Link available in the Institute website).|
How to apply:
– Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the RGNIYD website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://rgniyd.gov.in/ from 16.10.2022 to 31.10.2022.
– On completion of filling / uploading of the on-line application form and submission, download a copy of the application form, sign, enclose the self-attested photo copies of the certificates / testimonials, etc., and send to “The Assistant Registrar (Administration), Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD), Bangalore to Chennai Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602 105, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu” by Speed Post / Courier on or before the last date mentioning on the cover “Application for the post of …………… (On Contract), Department of …………………………….. ”. The institute shall not be responsible for postal delays, if any.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16.10.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.10.2022|
|Last date for Receipt Of Hardcopy Of Applications||04.11.2022|