Other Jobs- OPaL Apprentice Recruitment 2022– OPaL invites Online applications for recruitment of 42 Trade Apprentice Posts. Apply before 30 April 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
OPaL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1. Fitter – Trade certificate – Fitter Trade|
|2. Chemical Plant – Trade certificate – Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade|
|3. Electric – Trade certificate – Electrician Trade|
|4. Instrument – Trade certificate – Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) Trade|
|5. Mechanic – Trade certificate – Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) Trade|
|6. Laboratory – Trade certificate – Laboratory Assistant Chemical Plant (LACP) Trade|
|7. Machine – Trade certificate – Machinist Trade|
– Only those applicants would be considered for the seats against a Discipline/ Trade (Column A at table given below) who possess the essential qualification (as specified in Column B at table given below) in the same trade.
– The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (affiliated with NCVT or GCVT) as full time, regular course only.
– Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning mode or Part time mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
– The essential ITI qualification must be acquired in the year 2019 or later (ITI qualification year should be 2019,2020,2021 or 2022)
– The applicant must have obtained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the essential qualification applicable for the advertised posts.
– The applicant should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training, in any organisation as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
– Candidates, who have undergone training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the prescribed qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Trade Apprentice.
– Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any candidate/ applicant submit application for more than one trade/ discipline then his/her applications shall be rejected.
– Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma, BE/B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement, if engaged.
– Applications/Registration which is incomplete or not fulfilling the criteria mentioned above shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. In such scenario company will not make communication in this regard.
|Age: Applicant should not be less than eighteen years (18) of age as on 01.04.2022 and should not be more than twenty one (21)years of age as on 01.04.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the applicants should be between 01/04/2001 to 01/04/2004 only|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through OPaL official Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details: The apprentice will be given stipend of Rs. 8,050/- per month up to his enagement in OPaL under apprenticeship as per Apprentice Act, 1961, Apprentice Rules 1992 as amended time to time during their engagement period.
OPaL may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the OPaL website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.opalindia.in/ from 16.04.2022 to 30.04.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16.04.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.04.2022|