Other Jobs- NRCB Recruitment 2022 – NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 01 Senior Project Assistant Posts. Apply before 13 December 2022.
National Research Centre for Banana
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited to engage 01 (One) Senior Project Assistant, purely on contractual basis under the CGIAR / Bioversity International sponsored project – Conservation and use of Genetic Resource [Evaluation of ITC Genotypes for their reaction to Foc R1 and TR4) at ICAR – NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Senior Project Assistant||01|
|1. Senior Project Assistant –
Essential Qualification: First class in M.Sc. (Biotechnology / Botany / Horticulture / Agriculture / Or B.Tech. (Biotechnology)
1. At least 1 – 2 years experience in relevant field of specialization in reputed organization
2. Knowledge in tissue culture / nano-technology / protoplast culture / Molecular works
3. Publications in high impact journal
Age Limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Senior Project Assistant and Senior Project Assistant. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
|1. Senior Project Assistant – Rs.18,000/- (consolidated) per month|
– Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be called for the interview.
– After screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed the date & mode of interview through email.
How to apply:
– Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. through email.
– Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13.12.2022 (Tuesday).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02.12.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||13.12.2022 (Tuesday)|