Other Jobs- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 – NIT Trichy invites applications for recruitment of 01 Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts. Apply before 30 November 2022.
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Project Position as per the details given below, for research project under the Principal Investigator Dr.-Ing. M. Duraiselvam, Professor, Department of Production Engineering, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01|
|Essential Educational Qualification:
B.E/B.Tech with First class in Mechanical/Production/Aero from UGC recognized University with valid GATE score OR M.E/M.Tech with First class in Manufacturing Technology/ CAD/CAM/Aero from UGC recognized University.
• Knowledge in modelling, simulation and analysis.
• Essential programming (Python) knowledge for creation of digital twin.
• Knowledge in additive manufacturing.
|• For B.E./B.Tech Graduates, first class with qualified GATE score and 2 years of working experience is necessary.
• For M.E./M.Tech graduates, first class degree (in both UG and PG) with 2 years of experience is necessary
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as on the closing date of advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and OBC is 3 years.
Emoluments: Rs. 31000 (+ 16% HRA, if hostel not availed) per month
– Eligible candidates will only be called for interview as per the criteria set by the selection committee based on valid GATE score, percentage of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree, relevant experience and other.
– The interview schedule for the shortlisted students would be intimated through e-mail.
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted (only in the form of softcopy PDF form) with all necessary documents through email email@example.com. For any details contact Dr. M. Duraiselvam, Ph. No: 0431-2503509 between 1430 to 1700 hrs on all working days (Monday to Friday).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.11.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.11.2022, 04:00 pm|