Other Jobs- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022- NIT Trichy invites applications for recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Apply before 20 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for post of Junior Research Fellow as per the details given below, for research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. Baby Viswambharan, Assistant Professor, Department Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
1. MSc Chemistry with 60% or above aggregate marks (equivalently, CGPA at least 6.5/10)
2. Qualified GATE/NET with a valid score.
|1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs. 31,000/- + 16 % HRA|
– Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/Mobile and no separate call letter will be issued for the same.
– The date and time for the interview will be intimated through e-mail.
How to apply:
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post.
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format. Also fill the google form https://forms.gle/zYSZEf8bSXroUpuK9
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||31.05.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||20.06.2022|