Other Jobs- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 – NIT Trichy invites applications for recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Apply before 13 July 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post for SERB-IMPRINT-II sponsored research project titled “Development of 3D Printed Wearable Button Antenna for Soldier Performance Monitoring Applications” in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
|B.E/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.E/M.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Communication Systems/ RF and Microwave Engineering/ Antenna Design etc.) selected through any one of the following
a) National Eligibility Tests –CSIR –UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
b) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Valid GATE scores or National Level Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF Positions) is essential Candidates having No GATE score also encouraged to apply.
Rs. 30,000 per month /-Consolidated
Rs. 25,000/-+Applicable HRA for Non GATE Candidates
– Preferences will be given to the candidates with excellent academic record, research potential, relevant experience and good communication skill. However, the selection of the candidates would be based on their performance in the interview. The decision of the selection committee is final.
– The date of interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail only.
How to apply:
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format
- Mere full filling the above criteria will not be sufficient. The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates may be imposed based on the number of applications.
3.The selection committee decision is final. If any applicant is found to Canvass in any manner, the candidate selection shall be summarily rejected
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview 5. Preference will be given to the candidate who is having good academic record, research potential and relevant experience in the related project area
- Eligible candidates must fill the application through online link given below.
in addition Scanned copy of the filled application form and relevant certificates as single .pdf file should be uploaded.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 13.07.2022. The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by Email
- Interview will be held at NIT Tiruchirappalli/Online
- Selected candidates are expected to join immediately
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23.06.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||13.07.2022|