Other Jobs- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022 – NIT Trichy invites applications for recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Apply before 08 July 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for the position of Junior Research Fellow as per the details given below, for the ISRO – RESPOND research project, under the principal investigator Dr. D. Nagarajan, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, Tamil Nadu.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
|B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgy/ Metallurgical Engg./ Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/ Materials Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering and M.E/M.Tech in Metallurgy/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Metallurgical and Materials Engineering/ Materials Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering with valid GATE score. PhD in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering is also preferable. Prior experience in the area of metal forming is preferred.|
Salary Details: Rs. 31000 pm + 16% HRA pm
– Preferences will be given to the candidates with excellent academic record, research potential, relevant experience and good communication skill. However, the selection of the candidates would be based on their performance in the interview. The decision of the selection committee is final.
– The date of interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail only.
How to apply:
- Candidates desire to appear for the Interview should submit their application in the given prescribed format with the necessary documents to the Office ofThe principal investigator Dr. D. Nagarajan, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, Tamil Naduthrough Registered/ Speed Post only.
- Attested copy of all certificates should be submitted along with the application. Experience includes research, teaching, industry and others.
- Candidates must produce all the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is paid for attending the interview.
- The last date for receiving the application is on or before 08.07.2022 (Friday).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20.06.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||08.07.2022|