Other Jobs- NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022- NIT Trichy invites applications for recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts. Apply before 08 August 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, for the research projects, under the Project Investigator Dr. Kunwar Singh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Equivalent with minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA from a recognized university / institute.
M.E./M.Tech/ MS (by research) in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology with minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate must be selected through any one of the following: a) National Eligibility Tests –CSIR –UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship).
c) The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
|1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) –
Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month for 1st and 2nd Year and
Rs. 35,000 + HRA per month for the 3rd Year
– Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/Mobile and no separate call letter will be issued for the same.
– The date and time for the interview will be intimated through e-mail.
How to apply:
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- The soft copy of the application should be sent to email@example.com on or before 4 th August 2022.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Project Investigator Dr. Kunwar Singh, Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu through Registered/ Post.
– Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format.
– Experience including research, industrial field and others.
– Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate.
– Attested copies of GATE score, NET etc D. The duly filled in application form should reach before 4 pm of August 8, 2022.
4. Generally, JRF with valid GATE score will get admission in our PhD program. All the project work (publications etc) will be part of his/her thesis. For further queries regarding this, candidates can call to me (9843692144).
5. Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.07.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||08.08.2022 @ 04.00 PM|