Other Jobs- NICS Young Professional Recruitment 2022– NICS invites Online applications for recruitment of 130 Young Professional Posts. Apply before 22 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NICS Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Minimum Qualification Criteria – The candidate should either have a Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.E/ B.Tech /B.Ed) with at least 4 years of experience and/or a Master’s Degree (MBA/ Masters in Economics/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Operations Research/ Statistics/ Social Work/ Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ Computer Applications etc.) with at least 2 years of experience. All the above stated degrees need to be UGC, AICTE etc. recognized. Candidate must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
– Apart from proficiency in English language (mandatory), the candidate should be proficient in at least 1 other languages Hindi/any Regional language (Reading, writing and speaking proficiency).
– The Candidate should be willing to relocate within the country.
– Candidates with experience in the areas of HR, Management, Analytics, and Psychology etc. shall be preferred.
– The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years
– Candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills (Basic knowledge of MS Office)
iii. Preferred Skills:
– Candidate should have an ability to take initiative to make things happen
– Should be skilful / tactful to work and navigate their way through a challenging environment of the Government system
– Passion for helping others would be an advantage
– Ability to inspire confidence in the job seekers
– Ability to respond effectively to the needs of both, the employers and the job seekers.
– Should be able to Work under limited superv
Age Limit: The candidate should be between the age of 24 to 40 years as on last date of submission of application.
|1. Young Professional – Rs.50,000/- (Inclusive of Taxes)|
NICS may follow the following process to select the candidates.
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the NICS website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://labour.gov.in/circulars from 14.06.2022 to 22.06.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||14.06.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||22.06.2022|