Other Jobs- Mail Motor Service Madurai Skilled Artisans Recruitment 2022– Mail Motor Service Madurai invites applications for recruitment of 07 Skilled Artisans (General central service, Group – C Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministerial) Posts. Apply before 17 October 2022.
Mail Motor Service Madurai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Mail Motor Service Madurai Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Skilled Artisans (General central service, Group – C Non – Gazetted, Non – Ministerial|
|1.||M.V. Mechanic (Skilled)||01|
|2.||M.V. Electrician (Skilled)||02|
|i. A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by Govt. OR VIII Std passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
ii. Candidate who applies for the trade of M.V.Mechanic should possess a valid Driving Licence (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
|18 to 30 years as on 01.07.2022 for UR& EWS, for Government Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Mail Motor Service Madurai official Notification 2022 for more reference
|Rs. 19900/- to 63200/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC) + admissible allowances|
Selection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications, by means of Competitive Trade Test on the basis of syllabus in the respective trade. Syllabus, date, venue & duration etc will be informed to the eligible candidates along with Hall Permits.
How to apply:
– The separate application should be sent for each trade in separate envelope if applied for more than one trade and the candidate should superscribe on the envelope & application specifically as “Application for the post of Skilled Artisan in trade ” and should be addressed to “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, CTO compound, Tallakulam, Madurai-625002” and should be sent through Speed post / Registered post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected.
The last date of receipt of application is on or before 17.10.2022 by 17.00 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of desired certificates or the application(s) enclosing copy/copies of the certificate(s) without self-attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information.
One Passport size photograph should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose on the application and should be duly self attested. Along with the application form an Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- (or)UCR receipt to be taken in any Post office should be enclosed towards application fee. The applications will be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria and eligible applicants will be called for trade test. The application fees collected from the applicants will not be refunded. Further , the eligible candidates should pay Rs.400/- as Examination fee ( for trade test) in the form of IPO (or) UCR receipt, on getting hall Permit and attend Trade test along with the payment receipt. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women employees are exempted from the payment of application / examination fee.
Photocopies of the following certificates self-attested by the candidate
- Age proof
- Educational Qualification.
iii. Technical Qualification.
- HMV Driving Licence [in case of M.V.Mechanic only].
- Trade experience of respective trade.
- Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority for appointment in Central Government Service / Posts only will be considered (Format enclosed).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21.09.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||17.10.2022 @ 05.00 PM|