Other Jobs- JNU Recruitment 2022 of Associate Professors: Jawarharlal Nehru University (JNU) New Delhi invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals & Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) at the level of Associate Professor posts in various Schools / Centres. The last date for registration of online applications is 30th August 2022.
Jawarharlal Nehru University
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Age Limit: (As on 01/03/2022)
* 27 years for Unreserved (UR) / General category.
* 30 years for OBC Category – 30 years.
JNU Associate Professor Vacancy School / Centre:
* School of Arts Aesthetics (SAA)
* School of Biotechnology (SBT)
* School of Computational and Integrative Sciences (SC&IS)
* School of Engineering (SES)
* School of Life Sciences (SLS)
* School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
* School of Sanskrit and Indic Studies (SSIS)
* Centre for Study of Law and Goverance (CGLG)
* Special Centre for Molecular Medicine (SCMM)
* Special Centre for Nano Science (SCNS)
* School of International Studies
* School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
* School of Social Sciences.
Salary / Pay Scale: Level-13A ₹ 1,31,400 – 2,17,100/-
* A good academic record, with a Ph.D. (Post Doctoral) Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
* A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
* A minimum of 08 years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018
* Personal Interview.
* ₹ 2000/- (A Non Refundable) fee for General, OBC and EWS category candidates.
* No fee for SC, ST , PwD and Women candidates.
* The fee should be made through online payment mode using Internet banking or Credit / Debit Card.
How to Apply:
* Eligible and Interested candidates should apply online in the format available on the JNU University website.
* Separate online Application Form is required to be filled up for each post.
* The candidates are required enter all details and upload scanned copy of documents.
* The last date for submission of online applications is 30/08/2022 up to 5:30 PM.
* For any Enquiry, please contact:- Advertisement related matters – 011-26704052 or <email@example.com> Technical Assistance related with Online Application – 011-26704094.